Re: Status of Mac OS and Windows PC client

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013, Jerker Nyberg wrote:

(When I initially ran Ceph a couple of years ago, for example rtorrent or even benchmarks did not work

Sorry I didn't complete that sentence. I just want to say that I get a very polished impression of Ceph now compared to then. Great work.

I miss a depenency for python-argparse in the ceph package. Do you want a (very small) patch? If you are aiming for EL6 for the packages I think there should be one, but I have not checked if python-argparse is packaged the same way on all RPM-based distributions.

--jerker