Re: SL4500 as a storage machine

For me,We have seem a supermicro machine,which is 2U with 2 CPU and 24 2.5 inch sata/sas drives,together with 2 onboard 10Gb Nic. I think it's good enough for both density and computing power.

To another end, we are also planning to evaluating small node for ceph,say a ATOM with 2 /4 disks per node,and you could have 6 nodes in a 2U space

在 2013-3-18,6:39,"Mark Nelson" <mark.nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: