Re: Ceph Read Benchmark

I would either make my own pool and delete it when done:

rados mkpool testpool
RUN BENCHMARKS
rados rmpool testpool testpool --yes-i-really-really-mean-it

or use the cleanup command, but I ended up having to also delete benchmark_last_metadata

RUN BENCHMARKS
rados -p data ls
# Note the names of the preceding "_object#"

rados -p data cleanup benchmark_data_ubuntu_#####
rados -p data rm benchmark_last_metadata

David Zafman
Senior Developer