Ceph installation

Hello there,
My name is Waed Al-Bataineh, I want to install Ceph as it consider the topic of my graduation project. i went through the 5 min quick start and i have two VM (client - server ) after finishing this stage i get the two osd,mon & mds on the server machine right!!!

then i went through the rest stage the BD quick start and Ceph FS quick start where i had a problem on this final stage it gave me an error when i make the mount ceph FS knowing that i used the ip for monitor same as server ip!! I'm not sure i'm making it clear but need your help !

I cant reach to the benchmarks that Ceph used to test the data, can u help me get to it!

Thank you.