ceph-large list

Hey all,

I just forwarded Aaron's email to Casey and Matt, who didn't even know
this list existed.

Which makes me wonder... do you all find this list to be useful?  IIRC
Patrick McGarry set this up a few years back as an invite-only list with
known large users (to him at the time, I presume).  Is it useful to be
able to discuss things separate from ceph-users?

I worry it doesn't represent the *current* set of large users, and
probably the only way to do that is to make it an open list, which will
make it less distinct from ceph-users...

sage