Re: Issue 15653 and imbalanced clusters

Hi,

Indeed, we reweight OSDs to balance them, just not very effectively on this particular cluster. But I'm curious if reweighting alone can fix this: if all of a host's OSDs are reweighted by, say 0.5, does that result in other hosts being selected? Or do we need to change the crush weights themselves to fix this kind of imbalance?

-- Dan