Re: Should we create a new messenger project in Redmine?

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019, Ricardo Dias wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> I think it makes sense to move messenger tickets to its own project. As you said, it will remove some noise from the RADOS project and it will become much easier to organize messenger issues.
>
> Therefore, +1 for creating the messenger project in Redmine.

I like the idea of being able to find them, but it does mean we'll need
to fiddle with queries to see them.  I already struggle with having mgr
bugs in a separate project (I view core mgr stuff as part of RADOS).
Maybe if messenger and mgr are a sub-sub-projects of RADOS or something?

Or I can just make a custom query. That's probably the thing to do.

sage