Re: KubeVirt's Prow CI demo

Looks quite complete. Related to that, Github recently released
Actions Beta (https://github.com/features/actions), but you still need
to cook your workflows.And on to the 'owning' issue, we aren't using
Github Code Owners either
(https://github.blog/2017-07-06-introducing-code-owners/), right? That
would introduce some 'casting vote' to the PR review process, but
cannot say if they need to be members of the org.

Ernesto