Re: Ceph Dashboard/orchestrator - improvements

Hi Elzbieta,

from an orchestrator POV, it always depends on support for this in the
external orchestrator and the manager orchestrator modules.

Am 04.02.19 um 09:05 schrieb  elzbieta.dziomdziora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx        :
> Hello,
> We've prepared a list of improvements, which can be added (with our help) to Ceph Dashboard:
>
> Host management
> Possible info to put here: add host (server), remove host,

That would make sense, although we're in the process of adding this to
the SSH- and Ansible-orchestrator modules. other orchestrators would
certainly benefit from additional involvement.

> add monitors, remove monitors,

This depends on the functionality to manage monitors in the external
orchestrators.

> start servers, stop servers

That is still out of scope for the orchestrator right now.

> Restart and restore options in OSD

This depends on support of these functions in the external orchestrators.

> 'Updated at' for OSD
> Updated at in OSD status and updated at (minutes/seconds ago for each osd)
>
> Host status
> for e.g node1 up. Information about OSDs and nodes.

This should be much easier, as we already have information on osds and
nodes.

> Combine into one "Manage CRUSH map"
>
> PG - Updated at
>
> Adding Polish language