Debian 10 (Buster) builds

Hi,

can we re-enable Debian builds for Mimic and Nautilus using Debian 10 Buster?
Buster is currently going through the freeze process:
https://release.debian.org/buster/freeze_policy.html (Hard freeze in 6
weeks)

Despite not being out yet it's easy to install and upgrade to Buster
and it comes with the necessary gcc version for Ceph.

Would be nice to have some packages available for testing to catch any
problems early before Buster is released.

Can we help with this in any way? We'll probably do our own Buster
builds in the coming weeks, some early experiments showed a minor
problem with the libcurl version that also appeared on Ubuntu
somewhere IIRC.

Thanks,
Paul

--