Re: feedback wanted on documentation improvements phase 1

1. The releases schedule page has been updated to be driven by a yaml
file so we can have a machine readable db of release information. The
format of the page is little different but can easily be tweaked:

    http://docs.ceph.com/ceph-prs/24452/releases/schedule/

When I compare this with what we currently have at

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/releases/schedule/

a few things jump out at me:

1. information on which versions are EOL is missing in the PR version (I understand that particularly bright readers will make the mental leap and conclude that versions not listed as "current" must be EOL, but I miss having the acronym "EOL" explicitly appear under the headings because that does help drive the point home to folks when necessary)
2. information on when the EOLed versions were retired is gone
3. the PR version has multiple rows per month, while in the master version there is only a single row per month (i.e. months with multiple releases get merged into a single row)

How difficult would it be to address these gripes? In general, I like the idea of generating the table from a yaml source file, but it seems like we are sacrificing information value to achieve this?

Nathan