feedback wanted on documentation improvements phase 1

Hi all,

We have put together a first batch of changes to improve
documentation. Below are details on this set of changes. Please let us
know what you think... we're prepared to merge soon.

PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/24452

Live demo details:

1. The releases schedule page has been updated to be driven by a yaml
file so we can have a machine readable db of release information. The
format of the page is little different but can easily be tweaked:

   http://docs.ceph.com/ceph-prs/24452/releases/schedule/

2. Edit on github link and warnings

Every documentation page of a deployed version of the Ceph docs
(subject to some backporting) will have a new header that will be in a
1 of 3 states:

  1. Contains an edit on github link (master, supported releases:
mimic, luminous)
  2. No edit link, but a warning about unsupported version (e.g.
jewel, hammer, etc...)
  3. No edit link, but a notice about dev version of docs (e.g. master)

Important note about live demo: since these states are driven by the
version of the docs being viewed, the current PR is deployed with a
sampling of embedded test URLs that are selected randomly. You can
refresh any page a few times to preview each of the three states
above. Before merging we'll use the live URL information.

- Noah