Re: feedback on release schedule rendered docs

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 2:54 PM Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Release source:
> >    https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/3a2a93351954585adbb912994d9d7ad306f35189/doc/releases/releases.yml
> >
> > Sample rendering:
> >    http://docs.ceph.com/ceph-prs/24452/releases/schedule/
> >

> - Let's add a "latest" to the CURRENT section for each stable release

Are you thinking something like:

  Version | Release date | Latest | End of life

where "latest" for the mimic row would show "3.2.1", or

  Version | Release date | End of life
  mimic/3.2.0 ...
  mimic/3.2.1 ...

> Is the timeline section being generated?  I see all of the old releases in
> the table but they're not in the source yaml.

On that page there are two "TIMELINE" sections. The first is
generated, and contains back to kraken plus development releases back
to 2016. I'll convert once the schema / output is settled on. The
second "TIMELINE" section is the original static version.