feedback on release schedule rendered docs

As part of the documentation enhancement effort we've encountered a
need to access to ceph release information in a machine readable
format.

As a proof of concept we've converted the humongous release table
(http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/releases/schedule/) into a yaml file
with a schema that is optimized for adding new releases, and use this
a data source to render the html table and produce a json file used by
the documentation project.

There is still a lot that needs to be fixed up, but now would be a
good time to comment on the schema, the general direction of the
rendered HTML (e.g. we've rotated the table so it's tall instead of
wide), and any additional information that might be beneficial to
track.

Release source:
   https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/3a2a93351954585adbb912994d9d7ad306f35189/doc/releases/releases.yml

Sample rendering: