Re: [ceph-users] Mimic cluster is offline and not healing

I should not have client I/O right now. All of my VMs are down right
now. There is only a single pool.

Here is my crush map: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Z9G5hSdqCR/

Cluster does not recover. After starting OSDs with the specified
flags, OSD up count drops from 168 to 50 with in 24 hours.