Re: documentation improvements

Alfredo,

If we were to resurrect this feature, I'm wondering about methods for
making sure it doesn't fall out of date. Since the master branch is
always being re-built, if we can extract as part of the doc build
process a list of versions from a data source that is always
up-to-date (i dunno where this is, but maybe something like
src/include/rados.h ?). This extracted version list could then be
published as a json file along with the rest of the master branch
documentation at a fixed URL:

   https://docs.ceph.com/master/versions.json

and then have the version selector javascript widget just load that
file. Would this perhaps resolve the issue?