Re: Outreachy Internship - Hello from Tonya!

Hi Tonya,

Welcome to the Ceph devel community! Glad to see fresh minds joining.
I guess you've already done it, but, if not, you may start checking:
https://ceph.com/contribute/ and http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/dev/
for a comprehensive warm-up on Ceph devel.

Best luck with your application!

Kind Regards,

Ernesto Puerta