Outreachy Internship - Hello from Tonya!

Hi everyone at Ceph!

My name is Tonya and I'm applying to be an intern with Ceph working on
the development of the Health Monitoring Plugins.

I'm really excited for this project as object-based storage has always
intrigued me!

I reside in Wisconsin in a small city called Racine, situated between
Milwaukee and Chicago. I lived in Chicago for 10 years before moving
back home, where I mainly worked as a software tester.

I'm looking to make the switch to software development and have been
coding in Python for the last few years.

I love the open source community and over the last several months have
been contributing to another open source project. I'll still have many
questions though as I consider myself a newbie :)

Looking forward to working with everyone during the application
process and hopefully beyond!

Cheers,

Tonya Sims