Re: [redmine] Backport tracker problem

I think you're right in that the Backport fields and
backport-create-issue problem are related.  I think the Captcha I added
to the New Issue page was to blame.  I rolled the reCaptcha plugin back
a few commits and the Backport creation page is rendering correctly now.
  Can you test your script again please?

Tested - working again. Thanks!

If the plugin /is/ to blame, I'd love it if someone with some rails
experience could lend a hand in getting the Captcha to show up at the
appropriate time and not mess with the page rendering!

No Rails experience here :-(

Nathan