defaulting debug_ms=0

Currently we default to 0/5, which means we collect log messages on
messages sent and received and dump them on crash.  The intent is that on
a crash we'll have some additional useful context.

In practice, I can't remember any instances where this information has
been useful for debugging.  And Radek's testing is suggesting we get quite
a bit of additional performance on the OSD side by turning this down.

Has anybody else found this information to be useful in real world
debugging situations?

sage