Re: ceph +crimson build failed

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 7:25 AM Liu, Chunmei <chunmei.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Kefu,
>
>       The Crimson code is already merged in ceph master, I checkout the current master, and want to build ceph with crimson, when I enable -DWITH_SEASTAR=ON in cmake, it report -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>
>      Could you please show us how to build crimson under ceph and run the test code?

please note that our jenkins' "make check" run already enabls
"-DWITH_SEASTAR=ON". and install-deps.sh should ready the building
host for building seastar and its dependencies. could you give it a
try? if you still run into the "Configuring incomplete" failure after
install-deps.sh completes, probably you could pastebin the output of
cmake, so i can help?

BTW, could you define "run the test code"? what test code in specific
you want to run?

--
Regards
Kefu Chai