Call for a history feature

Hi,

I'm looking for something that my ZFS systems do have: a cli command history... I can ask: `zfs history` or `zpool history` and get a (large) list of all things I have done to my storage in the past.

As far as I can tell, this in not in Ceph.
Haven't given it much thought yet as to where to store the history. ZFS stores it in the system. I guess that would be possible for Ceph as well.

I guess the place to start is in ceph by ietself. Not being a strong python programmer, perhaps somebody else wahts to put this on his ToDo list???

Thanx,
--WjW