Reintegrating "ceph-disk list" feature for supporting the existing clusters

Hi Fellows,

PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/22343/ removed ceph-disk from ceph starting on the future nautilus release.

This tool is useful for ceph-ansible (and potentially other deployment tools) to detect disk's that were prepared by ceph-disk. Also:

* it ensures that the expected configuration requested by the user is already deployed
* it detects some forgotten disks from existing cluster or previous deployments.

Currently, not having the "ceph-disk list" feature means that we have to recode that function inside ceph-ansible which will be a long task & error-prone.
Every missed use-case/functionality of that portage will result in a possible incident on our user base.

Instead of asking ceph-volume developers to re-integrate this ceph-disk functionality in ceph-volume, we propose to re-integrate a sub-portion of ceph-disk. So basically:
* reinject src/ceph-disk/main.py in the project (it only has python dependencies)
* strip the tooling to only keep the "list" feature
* renaming the tool to avoid confusing is also an option
* add it back to the rpm & deb
* don't reintegrate documentation, systemd, udev rules as we don't need them
* add a disclaimer banner explaining the new purpose of the tool during each execution so users won't be confused

That would guarantee the same behavior as we had before the removal and avoid a rewriting effort trying to match all the features.
The actual ceph-volume implementation doesn't guarantee the coverage we have in ceph-disk for these legacy setups.

Erwan,