ceph-disk is getting removed from master

Now that Mimic is fully branched out from master, ceph-disk is going
to be removed from master so that it is no longer available for the N
release (pull request to follow)

ceph-disk should be considered as "frozen" and deprecated for Mimic,
in favor of ceph-volume.

This means that if you are relying on ceph-disk *at all*, you should
plan on migrating to ceph-volume for Mimic, and should expect breakage
if using/testing it in master.

Please refer to the guide to migrate away from ceph-disk [0]

Willem, we don't have a way of directly supporting FreeBSD, I've
suggested that a plugin would be a good way to consume ceph-volume
with whatever FreeBSD needs, alternatively forking ceph-disk could be
another option?

Thanks

[0] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/ceph-volume/#migrating