Re: [ceph-users] Show and Tell: Grafana cluster dashboard

I’ll +1 on InfluxDB rather than Prometheus, though I think having a version for each infrastructure path would be best.
I’m sure plenty here have existing InfluxDB infrastructure as their TSDB of choice, and moving to Prometheus would be less advantageous.

Conversely, I’m sure all of the Prometheus folks would be less inclined to move to InfluxDB for TSDB, so I think supporting both paths would be the best choice.

Reed