From: Jan Fajerski [mailto:jfajerski@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: maandag 7 mei 2018 12:32
To: ceph-devel
Cc: ceph-users
Subject: [ceph-users] Show and Tell: Grafana cluster dashboard

Hi all,
I'd like to request comments and feedback about a Grafana dashboard for
Ceph cluster monitoring.

https://youtu.be/HJquM127wMY

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/21850

The goal is to eventually have a set of default dashboards in the Ceph
repository that offer decent monitoring for clusters of various (maybe
even all) sizes and applications, or at least serve as a starting point
for customizations.