pg merging will be in nautilus

Hi all,

I had hoped to get pg merging stabilized in time for mimic but it seems it
was not meant to be.  It turns out that when all of your tests are passing
it may not mean that your code is working, but rather that your tests are
broken.  It sadly took a week for me to realize this, which didn't leave
enough time to get things working.

I expect we will merge it early in the nautilus cycle, giving us plenty of
time to ensure it is rock solid.  This also means that the mgr bits that
automate the management of pg_num will have time to mature and will
(hopefully) be usable out of the gate.

sage