Monitor 'perf dump' stats in Mgr module

Hi,

While working on another Mgr Module I was looking for this information:

root@alpha:~# ceph daemon mon.alpha perf dump|jq '.cluster'
{
  "num_mon": 3,
  "num_mon_quorum": 3,
  "num_osd": 3,
  "num_osd_up": 3,
  "num_osd_in": 3,
  "osd_epoch": 73,
  "osd_bytes": 32199671808,
  "osd_bytes_used": 3390619648,
  "osd_bytes_avail": 28809052160,
  "num_pool": 7,
  "num_pg": 160,
  "num_pg_active_clean": 160,
  "num_pg_active": 160,
  "num_pg_peering": 0,
  "num_object": 209,
  "num_object_degraded": 0,
  "num_object_misplaced": 0,
  "num_object_unfound": 0,
  "num_bytes": 4984,
  "num_mds_up": 1,
  "num_mds_in": 1,
  "num_mds_failed": 0,
  "mds_epoch": 27
}
root@alpha:~#

I can easily fetch this information from the Mons using perf dump, but
is there a easy way to fetch it in a Mgr module?

I think I can fetch most information using:

- df
- health
- pg_status
- pg_summary
- osd_map

The Mgr seems to get this information in src/mon/MgrStatMonitor.cc where
MgrStatMonitor::update_logger() send these statistics to the Mgr.

What would be the way to fetch this information from the Mgr?

Wido