buffer bluestore deferred io

Hi Sage:
    now the direct write and the deferred write is both submit through
libaio with O_DIRECT, is it possible to submit the deferred buffered.
the fsync of both direct and deferred is in the sync_thread. maybe we
could call the fadvance after the fsync with POSIX_FADV_DONTNEED to
release the deferred ios's pages. but i dont kown wether is it safe
when reading? i kown we need be careful when we mix the buffered io
and the direct io.

    the benefit of doing this may huge on hdd environment because the
kernel block scheduler may merge small ios or order them...