Re: Securing Ceph with TLS

David,

Thank you for pointing out RFC5489. We have a well-established PKI in
our data centers, and our security team prefers PKI instead of shared
keys for the extra level security against the issues with the
distribution of shared private keys. Having said that, we understand
that your suggestions may be attractive for the environments where
there is no PKI in place. I assume Ceph can have both methods (shared
key vs  separate public/private keys) if there are any takers to
implement the shared-key option.

Regards,
Kadir