RGW reverse proxy for dashboard_v2

Hi,

as the initial PR of the dashboard_v2 module is being finalized, we have
started to think about implementing some of the features which are
already implemented in openATTIC.

Within openATTIC we have implemented a very basic reverse proxy for
communicating with the RGW Admin Ops API.  This enables the frontend to
perform certain administrative tasks.  Since the dashboard_v2 module is
now part of Ceph, we want to retrieve the necessary connection data
automatically.  This is beneficial because

    - it saves users from manually configuring the RGW and - more
importantly -
    - allows to automatically failover to a working Ceph MGR instance,
when the one talked to has gone down for any reason.

Doing so seems reasonable, but we want to ensure that this won't have
unwanted side effects for some configurations, especially when thinking
about zone groups and/or realms.

The first implementation shall detect and exclusively talk to the
current master zone of the current realm.  Would this be suitable for a
first implementation and (likely) most setups?

What else needs to be considered?

Thanks for your feedback!

Patrick