Re: Better anticipation for minor releases

This is just my opinion: we should have a quick "bump commit + tag"
Jenkins job that pushes the Git tag live as soon as possible. In
particular we should not wait for packages to be build + signed +
published on download.ceph.com before pushing the bump commit + tag
live.

Bumping and tagging in Git should take a minute or two, whereas
building, signing, and rsync'ing all the packages for that tag takes
hours. I think this time-intensive process causes the Git history to
diverge for too long.

- Ken