Re: rgw: possibility to put several small S3 objects into single rados object

I'm testing currently very simple implementation
that stores content in custom xattr (as I understand xattrs lay in same
key-value storage as omap)
Most objects are less than 8k.
Initial intention was to eliminate crashes of allocator like this http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/22510 I expected that if there will be only key-values it will be somehow easier for allocator.
And reduce space overhead of cause.
In current test at least S3 latency decreased by 30%.
I'll tell if this approach will show any useful results.