Redmine problem

Hi David:

In order to automate creation of backport tracker issues, we use a tool written by Loic that is essentially a glorified python script. It has worked flawlessly for years. Today, all of a sudden, it started failing with

requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))

This error message is emanating from the python-requests module, which is used to communicate with Redmine (probably via its REST API) over http. Apparently, the other side (i.e. tracker.ceph.com) is resetting the connection without warning.

Did something change recently on the server side? Like, in the last two or three days? If so, I'm curious to hear what, since it would probably help me to debug this issue.

Thanks,
Nathan