Re: who is using nfs-ganesha and cephfs?

We use Ganesha (currently version 2.5.2) for exporting cephfs
subdirectories over NFS, but we have been using the VFS FSAL as
opposed to the ceph one due to problems encountered in the past. Im
not sure if the past issues have been resolved or not.  It would be
good to know with some confidence if the ceph FSAL is production
ready, so proper testing would be great.

Wyllys Ingersoll
Keeper Technology, LLC