Additional backport labels and process improvements

When adding a important code or test fix to the master branch we have
'needs-backport' label,   can we add more labels that indicate what
branch it needs to be backported as well eg "needs-jewel-backport" ,
"needs-luminous-backport"

I have personally missed couple of test backports back to branches and
added labels would help query results right from the github interface
and make it easier for anyone to check if there are important
backports missing.

Also I am +1 on NOT creating a new tracker for every backport, this
seems redundant work, the original tracker can still be used with few
additional fields to indicate "fixed in master", "fixed in jewel" etc.

Thanks