Messenger V2: multiple bind support

Hi list,

I was wondering if it makes sense to support multiple binds with a
single messenger instance.

The use case I have in mind is when there are multiple public/cluster
networks specified in ceph.conf and we want to listen for connections
in one interface of each network. With the support for multiple binds,
we could use a single messenger instance to listen to all interfaces.

Do you think it is worth to implement such support or is the above use
case easily handled by having multiple messenger instances?

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Dias
Senior Software Engineer - Storage Team