Re: librados on OSX

Hi Kefu,

I have read your comment [1], sadly this doesn't even comes close to
giving me enough information.
Assuming that all I need is dependencies, I have installed a bunch of
brew and pip packages... [2]
Then I also installed OSX-fuse[3] which provided the fuse development libraries.
Then I figured out that your comment is already outdated since the NSS
version now moved from v3.31 to v3.33.
After that - cmake was still not happy - triggering me to provide
include and library paths for NSS. So I ended up with this command:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/Cellar/nss/3.33/lib/pkgconfig; \
cmake .. -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang++ -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang \
-DWITH_EMBEDDED=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_LIBCEPHFS=OFF \
-DWITH_XFS=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF -DWITH_NSS=ON -DWITH_LTTNG=OFF \
-DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DWITH_CCACHE=ON \
-DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF \
-DNSS_LIBRARIES=/usr/local/opt/nss/lib \
-DNSS_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/local/opt/nss/include

Since cmake is executed with '..' you probably run this in some kind
of subdirectory of the repository - most probably /build?

Still after all these steps, I'm not able to build librados... Since
I'm not that dependent on a Mac, I will move my development to a Linux
VM - which is definitely less convenient, but at least I can continue
the actual work I was trying to do.
I'm leaving this so that maybe someone else will find the steps I
tried and continues the effort ;)

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/17615#issuecomment-329122356
[2] Hopefully more or less complete list of all my additional dependencies:
pip install:
cython

brew install:
cmake