Re: REST APIs

On 09/14/2017 04:33 PM, Boris Ranto wrote:
Hi,

I still plan to port the v1 endpoints from calamari to the restful
module so that it provides a full replacement for calamari rest api and
so that it could be used by projects like tendlr.

We do document the restful module in the RHCEPH product and several
people are/were interested in it. I did not hear of any product/app
being built on top of it yet though.

We can extend the pass through method in the restful module so that it
is more user friendly for a more robust/useful replacement of the ceph-
rest-api.

Regards,
Boris

This sounds very useful to me - have REST API's let us plug into various frameworks in a standard way.

thanks!

Ric