Re: Status of luminous v12.2.1 integration branch

>>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21114
>>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21107
>>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21357
>>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21322
>>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21384
>>>

>> So scheduled the relevant suites (rgw,rados,fs) at priority 100 right
>> now) for the current PRs targeting Luminous,
>> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21296#note-15
>>
>> if this run goes through, lets merge these PRs to luminous and handover
>> to Yuri
>
> So had failures in many jobs of all the 3 suites due to an ansible
> failure, the fs suite, however, has a few failures in this test
> (tasks.cephfs.test_misc.TestMisc), is anyone aware of prior failures of
> this suite, can be seen in this run for eg.
>
> http://pulpito.ceph.com/abhi-2017-09-14_11:23:49-fs-wip-luminous-2017-09-14-distro-basic-smithi/1632469/
>
> reruns updated at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21296

The cephfs reruns besides the ansible failure failed again at the same
test suite (tasks.cephfs.test_misc) , seen at

http://pulpito.ceph.com/abhi-2017-09-15_08:41:20-fs-wip-luminous-2017-09-14-distro-basic-smithi/

RADOS suite saw a failure at
http://pulpito.ceph.com/abhi-2017-09-15_08:47:22-rados-wip-luminous-2017-09-14-distro-basic-smithi/1635585/

on  (workunit test cephtool/test.sh), other than the same ansible
related env. failures.

both RGW suite saw a few ansible failures again, but no other
failures, so let us deem these as passed for now? (Yuri also ran another suite
with RGW and these too had only the ansible failures again). In which
case we can merge the staged PRs and handover to Yuri for the final QE.

Sage, Patrick, Yehuda/Orit thoughts?

--
Abhishek Lekshmanan
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)