Building Ceph in Docker

Hi,

I know we're building Ceph in Linux distributions and many of you use
vstart.sh as I do. Steps to install dependencies are easy so we don't
have to worry about prerequisites in a dev machine.

I'm thinking if it's useful to build Ceph in Docker. There are reasons
to do this, for example 1) not be able/willing to install quite a few
dependency software/library on a shared Linux, 2) to have a standard
build image for isolated and automatic testing, and 3) to build on
Mac/Windows. I know for this we can create Linux virtual machines on
Mac/ Windows, but I think container is lightweight and better.

So I attach a small script that creates a Docker image to build the
Ceph from source, and then starts a test cluster with vstart.sh in a
container. Do you think it's something useful and/or worth to have in
source tree?

When I was building Hadoop, I found its start-build-env.sh helpful,
which is basically the same idea I borrowed here.

Thanks,

Mingliang