Mimic planning: Wed

I'd like to have an ad hoc call on Wednesday 8/30 at 9am PT/12p ET/1600
UTC to go over the plans and priorities for the next major release, mimic.

	https://bluejeans.com/5192676054/

On the Ceph Backlog trello I've started marking items for Mimic with the
pink labels.  Please add/adjust as appropriate.  (Purple == luminous or
will-be-backported-to-luminous.)

	https://trello.com/b/ugTc2QFH/ceph-backlog

FWIW, a few of the items that came on the advisory board call last week
included

	rbd client side caching (both read-only and writeback)
	pg autoscaling
	dashboard
	rados qos
	cephfs snapshots
	ceph-fuse with kubernetes (in order to avoid lack of kclient quota)
	ongoing bluestore/rocksdb performance optimization

If this time presents a major conflict for you please let me know sooner
rather than later so we can reschedule (but I'm hoping I've managed to
avoid the major conflicts for the key people).

Thanks!
sage