Re: dropping filestore+btrfs testing for luminous

The easiest thing is to

1/ Stop testing filestore+btrfs for luminous onward.  We've recommended
against btrfs for a long time and are moving toward bluestore anyway.

2/ Leave btrfs in the mix for jewel, and manually tolerate and filter out
the occasional ENOSPC errors we see.  (They make the test runs noisy but
are pretty easy to identify.)

I'm fine with this, having learned how to identify these failures.

Nathan