Re: teuthology SELinux failures

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Vasu Kulkarni <vakulkar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I believe the nodes are pretty much messed up with various kernel
> versions, ideally we should not be seeing this on distro kernel(as per
> Boris's comment)
> so probably we should just schedule kernel client tests on vps so that
> the smithi's and mira's have only latest distro kernels for other
> suites for correct testing.

We do need to be able to run with "-k testing" for kcephfs, knfs and
multimds suites (this has always been the case), and I don't think to
move all those off of our main test nodes would be realistic.

Folks can already use "-k distro" on their runs (I have use this on
all my fs suite runs for a long time), it would probably make sense
for teuthology to use that as the default so that people are not
getting a random kernel.

John

>>> http://pulpito.ceph.com/yehudasa-2017-05-30_14:55:10-rgw-wip-rgw-mdse