Re: RGW bucket reshard fails with ERROR: bi_list(): (4) Interrupted system call

I have almost the same problem except that "bucket reshard" gives me
"(5) Input/output error" (Red Hat Ceph Storage 2.2 or Ceph 10.2.5).
Had the discussion with Red Hat Support and they told me that it is
related to malfunctioning RGW multisite replication. Do you have
multisite configuration?

Regards, Vasily