Scuttlemonkey signing off...

Hey cephers,

I'm writing to you today to share that my time in the Ceph community
is coming to an end this year. The last five years (!!) of working
with the Ceph community have yielded some of the most rewarding
adventures of my professional career, but a new opportunity has come
along that I just couldn't pass up.

I will continue to work through the end of July in order to transition
my responsibilities to a replacement.  In the spirit of Ceph openness,
I am currently assisting Stormy Peters (Red Hat's senior community
manager - stormy@xxxxxxxxxx) in seeking candidates, so if you know
anyone who might be interested in managing the Ceph community, please
let me know.

While this is definitely bittersweet for me, the Ceph community has
done a good job of self-managing, self-healing, and replicating just
like the underlying technology, so I know you are all in good hands
(each others!).  If you would like to keep in touch, or have questions
beyond the time I am able to answer my @redhat.com email address, feel
free to reach out to me at pmcgarry@xxxxxxxxx and I'll be happy to
catch up.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime feel free to
reach out to me directly, but I'll do my best to ensure there is
minimal distruption during this transition. Thank you to all of you in
the Ceph community who have made this journey so rewarding. I look
forward to seeing even more amazing things in Ceph's future!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat