Re: [GSOC] ceph-mgr: Cluster Status Dashboard

>(c) makes the nervous.  You shouldn't need to consume daemonperf output;
>the 'ceph daemon <name> perf dump' provides the same (and more) data in
>json form.

Yes, we do use "perf dump" but borrow the code pieces from daemonperf
to parse the result, you may need to sub, max, or calc interval
average, based on the counter's type.

Prometheus is a MUST for such use case as it can do histogram and
enable us to show percentile (like 95% commit latency) on dashboard,
it is the only way to read 1000+ osd's metrics.