Re: [ceph-users] Extremely high OSD memory utilization on Kraken 11.2.0 (with XFS -or- bluestore)

Hi Sage,

No problem. I thought this would take a lot longer to resolve so I
waited to find a good chunk of time, then it only took a few minutes!

Here are the respective backtrace outputs from gdb:

https://aarontc.com/ceph/dumps/core.ceph-osd.150.082e9ca887c34cfbab183366a214a84c.6742.1492634493000000000000.backtrace.txt
https://aarontc.com/ceph/dumps/core.ceph-osd.150.082e9ca887c34cfbab183366a214a84c.7202.1492634508000000000000.backtrace.txt

Hope that helps!

-Aaron