GSOC on ceph-mgr : SMARTER SMARTER REWEIGHT-BY-UTILIZATION

Hey evryone

My name is Spandan Kumar Sahu, a second year undergraduate student
from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (India), pursuing
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering.

It is my pleasure to have been selected under the GSoC program. This
[1] is my proposal. I have also included an example of its working.
[2]

As a start, Kefu Chai, suggested me to document the problem under
doc/dev and attempt to put together as many documents regarding
reweight, as possible.

I would really appreciate if anyone can go through the proposal, and
suggest me changes/problems.

Thanks

Spandan Kumar Sahu
IIT Kharagpur