Re: EXT: Re: [Ceph-ansible] osd-directory scenario is used by us

Haven't seen any comments in a week. I'm going to cross-post this to ceph-devel

Dear ceph-devel in an effort to simplify ceph-ansible I removed the
code that sets up directory backed OSDs. We found our that it was
being used in the following way.

I would like to hear thoughts about this approach pro and con.

cheers,